Every donation, no matter how big or small, helps our Swigert community reach our goal!
Help us Reach Our Goal!
We need help to reach our $100,000 fundraising goal, and your contribution is vital to our school. We would love for every family to participate in the Direct Giving Campaign and to contribute whatever amount works for you.
A donation of any amount is always appreciated and it all makes a difference!
Why Direct Giving versus a different type of fundraiser?
- Direct Giving allows Swigert to raise more money than Third-Party-Fundraising companies (like wrapping paper sales), which can take as much as 50% of the donation.
- 100% of your donations goes directly to Swigert!
- 100% of your donations are tax deductible (download tax forms).
- Many employers will also match your contribution dollar for dollar.
Donate now and you will also be entered to win 2 Denver Nuggets tickets to the home opener game on October 25th!
Direct Giving Makes a Big Impact
- Swigert’s IB Program is exclusively funded by your donations and Swigert would lose this distinction without your donations!
- The IB Program may be one of the reasons you chose Swigert. This programming elevates the elementary school education by broadening the scope of learning, as compared to a traditional curriculum.
Funding from the Direct Giving Campaign pays for
- IB Program and IB Coordinator
- Teacher Professional Development
- Paraprofessionals & Spanish Teacher
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Online Giving Party?
The Online Giving Party is a new initiative and a day dedicated to increase giving to Swigert through online donations
When is the Online Giving Party?
For 24 hours, starting at 12am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
What is the minimum donation?
Is there a maximum donation amount?
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes! All donations made to the Swigert Direct Giving Campaign are tax deductible. You will receive an email receipt with information about your donation.
How do I get my employer to match my donation?
65% of Fortune 500 companies will match your contribution dollar for dollar! Download these forms which list the EIN (90-0590510) and 501(c)(3) status for Swigert. Then contact your employer and fill out their matching gift form and ask your employer to send the matching funds directly to Swigert, if possible. You may email your matching gift form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
Swigert International School
Attn: Swigert PTA Treasurer
3480 Syracuse Street
Denver, CO 80238